[lug] Linux | VMware | Xen question..

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 3 16:01:17 MST 2006

It probably won't be practical to use the SAME install of Windows as
BOTH a VM (under Linux) and a native OS (via Grub).  You MAY be able to
convert your existing XP Pro install into a VM, but going back and forth
would likely cause all kinds of driver thrashing due to the differences
in hardware representation under VMware.