[lug] March 9, 2006 - BLUG Meeting Cancelled (snow day)

Chris chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Thu Mar 9 12:36:38 MST 2006

The Boulder Linux Users Group Meeting for March 9th is cancelled.  In
its place, I suggest we have a Hacking Society meeting at its usual
location, Cafe Sole, behind the King Soopers in the Table Mesa and
Broadway shopping center.

I'm very sorry for the late notice.  Between the snow and a new job
and the lack of a speaker, I must admit that I am unable to provide a
meeting tonight.  We do have the room reserved, but that's about it.

I believe I may have a speaker for next month, though.  Again, sorry
for the late notice.

--
epistemological humility
   - Chris Riddoch -