[lug] Linux | VMware | Xen question..

Jeffrey Siegal jbs at quiotix.com
Fri Mar 10 18:21:07 MST 2006

VMWare has recognized that basic virtualization has become a
commodity...that's why they now offer both the VMWare Player (pretty
much the full Workstation product, minus the ability to create new VMs,
but there are third party solutions to do this) and VMWare Server (which
previously was their low-end server solution; the name escapes me at the
moment) for free.