[lug] kmail configuration

Elyse M. Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Sun Mar 12 08:02:41 MST 2006

I've used kmail for several years on flavors of KRUD. My new laptop runs Suse
10.0 and I pulled my KMail configuration across from the old laptop before it
died completely.

For some reason the create new Mail function is ignoring the Sender id setting
of the folders I am in when I try to create the new message.

Other per-folder settings also seem flakey, and the properties tabs for
existing folders don't seem to include toe option of associating the folder
with a mailinglist. My BLUG folder is ones of the ones that seems broken.

I'd appreciate any ideas for getting the version of KMail on Suse 10 working
the way it did on Fedora 4.
--
Elyse Grasso

http://www.data-raptors.com    Computers and Technology