[lug] Wanted: Help with OpenVPN

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Mar 13 22:46:29 MST 2006

On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 05:51:01PM -0700, Siegfried Heintze wrote:
>If I run "vars", "clean-all" (which clears the keys directory) can I just

You don't run "vars" you run ". vars".  Extremely large difference, and may
be why you are having problems.  The "." and space before the "vars" in the
instructions is not optional.

I can tell you that if you follow the instructions exactly, it does work.
Just as a data-point.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 The Bigger, Longer, and Uncut Lebowski: "We've got a man down!"  "They
 killed Donnie!"  "Those Bastards!" -- Evelyn and Sean, 2002