[lug] nifty linux desktop graphics tricks

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Sat Mar 18 10:17:08 MST 2006

I think it would be amusing for about 10 seconds to have my windows made of
jello, then I'd be hunting around for the way to turn it off. I rather like
that kde has 'firm edges' to the windows and allows you to easily place one
thing against another on the desktop.

Evelyn

* On 2006-03-18 02:13 Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:
> I'm sure some of you have found this already through various news
> sources, but this article talks about some of the really nifty desktop
> graphics work going on in certain Linux circles recently.
>
> I'm not normally much of a fan of graphical environments, but this stuff
> really does look like it's a few leaps and bounds ahead of where the
> Linux desktop has been for a while...
>
> http://os.newsforge.com/os/06/03/14/1557211.shtml
>
> Nate
This email is: [ ] actionable [x] fyi [ ] social
Response needed: [ ] yes [x] up to you [ ] no
Time-sensitive: [ ] immediate [x] soon [ ] none

                            http://www.tummy.com/