[lug] Recursive Unzip

Matt Thompson thompsma at jilau1.colorado.edu
Wed Apr 5 07:54:48 MDT 2006

This is probably an FAQ, but I can't really find a good answer.  Namely,
I have a folder that contains many folders with many .zip'ed files
inside each folder (e.g., 15 folders with 30 .zip files in each).

Now, I know unzip can't travel down the structure and unzip every file
in each directory.  But, I wondered if there was some odd Linux utility
that someone created that can do this sort of task?

Or should I use my lazy fingers and write the, admittedly easy, shell
script myself?

Matt
--
root *is* my user account!