[lug] Northern Colorado Snort Users Group Meeting - Tuesday, April 18th

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 16:11:50 MDT 2006

I thought some subscribers to these lists may be interested in the
next NoCoSug meeting as SourceFire will be sponsoring it.  See the
info below and feel free to pass it on to others who may be
interested. RSVPs would be cool, but aren't required.

Our next meeting will be Tuesday, April 18th at 6pm. SourceFire will
be sponsoring the meeting, providing a speaker, topic, and liquid
refreshments afterwards. We will hold the meeting at the
Regis University Interlocken/Broomfield campus [0].  I hope to see
everyone there.

Bammkkkk

[0] http://www.regis.edu/regis.asp?sctn=loc&p1=ib

--