[lug] 2D cards

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Apr 29 01:35:06 MDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 04:42:23PM -0600, Tkil wrote:
>Keep in mind that the coming generation of desktop software and
>environments will likely use features that are accelerated by 3D

Keep in mind that spending the money to handle those future capabilities
will probably cost more than buying a good enough one now and another good
enough one for the future needs when that time comes around...  And at that
time you'll know exactly what specs will be required for what you want to
do.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 Actual job advertisement:
 Please submit resumes in Word format with subject "Lead Unix Admin" to: [xxx]