[lug] Call for speakers!

Chris chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Tue May 9 08:51:20 MDT 2006

As many of you have probably guessed, I'm stretching myself a bit too
thin these days: I've not been very good about asking for volunteers
to help me out.  So let's remedy that:

I'm looking for speakers to talk to BLUG.  If you would like to
volunteer yourself, or know someone who has something interesting to
say that has to do with Linux or free software, please let me know!

I realize it's rather late notice, but I only just realized I don't
have a speaker for this month yet.  I'd also like to start scheduling
talks further in advance, so that we all know what's going on more
than a day or two before the meeting, and I don't have to panic a week
before the meeting.

Most of my organizational effort has been taken up with planning my
wedding, which is in August.  You would reasonably expect my mind to
be elsewhere in the meantime...

--
epistemological humility
   - Chris Riddoch -