[lug] Call for speakers!

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed May 10 18:09:02 MDT 2006

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 08:51:20AM -0600, Chris wrote:
>thin these days: I've not been very good about asking for volunteers
>to help me out.  So let's remedy that:
>
>I'm looking for speakers to talk to BLUG.  If you would like to

I volunteer to suggest that you, instead of looking for volunteers to
speak, look for volunteers for a speakers committee who manage getting new
speakers, and maybe one or two people who manage getting the meeting
announcement out.  This can, over a longer term, solve the problem of
looking for speakers 2 days before the meeting, where the above cannot.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
 reason for existing.  -- Albert Einstein