[lug] Installfest 13 May.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu May 11 17:13:58 MDT 2006

Matt Thompson wrote:
[...]
> It's a page about rolling updated Fedora ISOs for DVDs.  He's even
> posted a May 4 ISO.
>
> Does anyone out there have a script they use to roll updated ISOs that
> might be a bit simpler than his technique?

FWIW, the Debian testing (etch at the moment) images are updated about
weekly.  And their downloader, jigdo, allows you to update your images
by downloading only the packages that have changed since your last download.

I can bring the first 4 etch CDs but I can't demo jigdo because they
won't have a new image out by Saturday.

Dave