[lug] BLUG Meeting on wireless

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Fri May 12 16:20:50 MDT 2006

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 10:21:29PM -0600, Chris Riddoch wrote:
> Speaker:  Roundtable
>
> Talk:     Wireless Networking
>
> Abstract: Free software has produced a variety of tools for working with
>           wireless networks, from wardriving (finding open access
>           points) to managing a home or business wireless network. In
>           this roundtable discussion, everyone is invited to share
>           their experiences with using Linux on wireless networks.

Sorry I didn't hear about this in time to plan to come to it.  Was
there any discussion about setting up wireless networks, community
wireless, Boulder's recent discussions on public wireless, etc?

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/
Signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  GPG/PGP Keyid: 2C9EBA60