[lug] VPN suggestions

Dan Ferris dan at usrsbin.com
Thu Jun 15 22:23:31 MDT 2006

I got tired of the grief, but L2TP over IPSEC worked over my access point.

I kind of took it to an extreme and ended up with a Linux firewall that
would redirect you to a dedicated web page telling the use to buzz off.
Then I ran snort on the firewall looking for DHCP requests.  It was fun
to screw with my neighbors...

Dan