[lug] Music manager

Daniel Webb lists at danielwebb.us
Sun Jun 18 00:49:03 MDT 2006

On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 09:45:45PM -0600, David L. Anselmi wrote:

> John Hernandez wrote:
> [...]
> >sources.list:
> >deb http://debian.slimdevices.com stable main
> >
> >apt-get install slimserver
>
> 6.2.1 is in the regular testing repository.  The web site says 6.2.2 is
> out but their apt source seems to be a beta.  Hard to tell what the
> dependencies are, and their download page doesn't list debs.  So I don't
> know whether it will work with Sarge.

----
  slimserver: Depends: libyaml-perl (>= 0.57-1) but 0.38-2 is to be installed
              Depends: libyaml-syck-perl (>= 0.41-1) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Broken packages
----

Ah well.  It looks very nice, depending on how useful the web-based control
is, that could be exactly what I'm looking for.  Maybe next spring sometime
I'll have new music player.  :)