[lug] Music manager

Daniel Webb lists at danielwebb.us
Wed Jun 21 19:59:35 MDT 2006

On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 01:34:51PM -0600, John Hernandez wrote:

> That error looks familiar.  Would you happen to be running x86_64 arch?
>  I ended up installing in a 32-bit chroot environment to avoid what I
> seem to recall was the exact same error.

No, just plain Debian sarge i386 on 2 year old hardware.  This is probably
what I'll go with when the next Debian stable comes out, this company has a
good reputation and I'd like to support hardware vendors that GPL their code.
Eventually I'll probably buy some of their hardware too when/if I have money.
That won't be this year anyhow, though, so it won't hurt me to wait for
Christmas.  :)