[lug] NSLU2 on sale at OfficeMax(?)

Jim Buzbee jbuzbee at nyx.net
Fri Jun 30 10:57:18 MDT 2006

On mine, I boot off the internal flash into a root filesystem on a
512M thumb-drive.  I then run MySQL/Apache/etc off the thumb drive.
No moving parts, very little power draw. Here's a list of what others
are doing :

http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Info/
WhatPeopleAreReallyUsingTheirSlugsFor

Jim Buzbee