[lug] More on slimserver and AJAX

Daniel Webb lists at danielwebb.us
Mon Jul 3 12:58:24 MDT 2006

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 10:08:46AM -0600, John Hernandez wrote:

> it sounds like something in the page is giving your browser fits.  What
> version of Firefox are you running?  If it's older, have you tried the
> latest?  Other than that, I would recommend posting to the Slim Devices
> forums, and potentially filing a bug report.

My Firefox is only 2 weeks old, and there's definitely javascript in the
latest slimserver control web interface...  but the problem is with Firefox if
javascript can bring it to its knees like that.  Unless javascript is supposed
to be able to hook into things like the firefox top menu bar, in which case it
would make sense.