[lug] Getting mail out of the Qwest/MSN mire

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Jul 7 10:25:38 MDT 2006

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 09:56:42AM -0600, Bear Giles wrote:
>a real cost to have sysadmins manually block DUL blocks that originate
>spam -- and that approach can still incorrectly block legitimate senders.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The spam problem won't go away
until it starts getting treated like the attack on the Internet that it
actually is.

In other places we'd call a 20x signal to noise ratio a DDoS.

Sean
--
 Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest
 of the week debugging Monday's code.  -- Christopher Thompson