[lug] Installfest 26 Aug in Centennial.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Jul 7 21:37:42 MDT 2006

The next CLUE installfest is scheduled for Saturday, August 26th in
Centennial (south side of town for a change).  Mark the date on your
calendar and plan to be there!

The location is easy to get to from I-25 and although it may be a drive
for some, traffic shouldn't be too bad.  So if you live on the north
side, plan to take a pleasant little drive and join us.  And if you live
on the south side you darn well better be there or we'll go back up
north and *you'll* be the one whining about the drive. :-)

I'll post again in August but for now details are at:

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

See you there!

Dave