[lug] BarCampDenver and/or Boulder Aug 26-28?

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Fri Jul 14 11:29:28 MDT 2006

  A BarCamp is an ad-hoc gathering born from the desire for people to
  share and learn in an open environment. It is an intense event with
  discussions, demos, and interaction from attendees.

Much like the BazCamps and Hacking Society meetings that Jafo and
friends have organized, a separate thread of interest has cropped up
in having a local "BarCamp" to coincide with BarCampEarth days, August
26th to 28th, 2006

 http://barcamp.org/BarCampEarth

Listen to the mp3 Joe did below, or visit

 http://www.barcamp.org/BarCampDenver
and
 http://barcamp.org/

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/
Signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  GPG/PGP Keyid: 2C9EBA60

----- Forwarded message from Joe Pezzillo

From: Joe Pezzillo
Subject: [Infotech] BarCampDenver

I thought some of the folks on this list might be interested in this:

http://www.barcamp.org/BarCampDenver

For more background, the interview with Chris Messina was on the
Western Front a couple weeks back:

http://www.musicforcubicles.com/podcasts/oti/20060614_KGNU_OTI_BarCamp.mp3

[ alt url: http://tinyurl.com/jz4xg ]

It would be great if we could put something together for the end of
August to coincide with the BarCampEarth days, August 26th to 28th.

http://barcamp.org/BarCampEarth

Joe

----- End forwarded message -----