[lug] Secondary DNS with bind and rsync

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Mon Jul 24 20:20:42 MDT 2006

I'd add a "notify yes;" to your options on the master as well.

Something to keep in mind while you are setting this up is that the
slave often won't pull the updates right away.  You can force an update
by doing "rndc refresh <full zone name>" on the slave server.

Also, it's worth turning up the debug and watching /var/log/messages (or
wherever you've set it to log) as you're working through this.

Hugh