[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement - 2006-08-10 - NOTE: New Building!

Chris chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Wed Aug 9 14:58:49 MDT 2006

Note!  The new law school building has been completed, and we'll be
holding our meetings in Wolf Law for the forseeable future!

Where:    -> Wolf Law, Room 307 <-, on the University of Colorado campus
          Approximately at Latitude 40.000852, Longitude -105.262402
          A map is at: http://www.colorado.edu/directories/webmap/
          Join us informally for a bite to eat at Noodles and Company
          before the meeting, around 5:30 P.M.  Noodles is on Baseline,
          just east of Highway 36/28th street.

When:     7:00 PM on Thursday August 10, 2006

Speaker:  Richard Weait  ( richard [at] weait [dot] com )

Talk:     Wireless Router Hacks

Abstract: A list of several possible wireless router hacks are discussed as
          background. Two hacks are presented as detailed procedures
          1) add a serial port, 2) add memory. These two
          modifications are then configured to complete a project.

Driving Directions:

      * Go west on Baseline and turn right on Broadway.
      * Turn right on Regent Drive.
      * Take the first right that is not a parking lot. This is
        before you get to the pedestrian crosswalk and the
        Planetarium.
      * Take a right into the first parking lot. Parking should be
        free after 5:00.
      * The law school building will be to your east, closest to Baseline.

The room we're using is, presumably, on the third floor, being room
307.  More specifically than that, I don't know - I haven't seen it yet!

--
epistemological humility
   - Chris Riddoch -