[lug] Installfest in 2 weeks.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Aug 12 17:19:13 MDT 2006

Only two weeks until installfest, I can hardly stand it!

If you've done something interesting with Linux recently why don't you
come share it with us?  Especially if you want to demo it.

There will probably be NSLU2s and WRT54Gs there, so if you've hacked
yours to run Linux there will be people who would like to see how you
did it.

There's also talk about net booting lately so we can show that.  Still
working out who has time to put together a net-boot-install box for a
bunch of distros, but a debian install would be easy (and probably any
other SYSLINUX based installer).

How about audio?  Anyone want to bring the tunes?  Want to show off your
squeezebox?  We'd love to see what you've done.

What else have you done that's interesting?  Come and show us.

Dave