[lug] C2T Cables

Ryan Fligg ryan at celebrityaccess.com
Mon Aug 14 16:04:49 MDT 2006

I have recently acquired an IBM xSeries 330 server. The IBM xSeries
server comes with a C2T access port and I do not have a C2T breakout cable
to give the proper video, keyboard and mouse ports that I need to administer
the server.  The server does contain USB ports but they are not recognized
until the linux kernel boots which makes it difficult to administer in a
preboot sequence.

Question: Does anyone have access to an IBM C2T cable that I
could rent/borrow for an initial boot to enable legacy USB support in the
BIOS? If not is there anyone around town that might have access to this
type of cable so I could make them a similar offer?

Sincerely,

--
Ryan R. Fligg
Developer