[lug] where to find initrd files for specific RH kernel?

Dan Julio djulio99 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 22:29:46 MDT 2006

Hey all,

I have a Redhat WS 3.0 machine that I finally got
around to updating kernels on today.  Their up2date
program downloaded the kernel 2.4.21-47 and a ton of
other system files to bring the machine up-to-date.
But it didn't seem to put a initrd-2.4.21-47.ELsmp.img
file in /boot.     There is one associated with the
original 2.4.21-15 kernel.  Can any Redhat gurus tell
me how this initrd file is usually obtained?

Thanks, Dan