[lug] Off topic: java form-based authentication in a client program

bgiles at coyotesong.com bgiles at coyotesong.com
Wed Aug 30 16:47:53 MDT 2006

Web services description language, iirc.

If you're doing web services you should have libraries that already handle
all of the grunt work.  Establishing connections, marshalling and
unmarshalling objects between POJOs and XML, etc.  You have the Sun JWSDP
(Java web services development p???), right?  I can't tell you much about
those libraries since I've only used jaxb, to do the POJO/XML marshalling.