[lug] New here, Favorite Distros?

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Tue Sep 5 14:48:49 MDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 13:00 -0600, Antonio wrote:
> Hi everyone My name is prekitt, I just found out about this LUG...
> What distributions are you guys running?

Gentoo is my favorite and it runs two systems.  Fedora Core and Debian
are runners-up, with three systems for Fedora and one for Debian.

Actually I'm not too good with Debian, its layout and apt commands still
confuse me at times, but it had the best freely available IA-64
installer.
--
Zan Lynx <zlynx at acm.org>