[lug] Cisco 678 DSL modem free

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Sep 6 18:54:16 MDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 05:33:14PM -0600, Calvin Dodge wrote:
>Along with the aforementioned rackmount, I inherited a box of stuff,
>including a Cisco 678 DSL modem.
>
>It's free for the asking.

I'll trade you 3 675s for it.  If you don't take the 675s, the deal is off.
:-)

Sean
(I don't really need the 678.  Love them, but I have one plus an ActionTec,
both work fine for me.  Currently using the ActionTec, because it was on
the one DSL line I kept active)
--
 Microsoft treats objects like women, man...
                 -- Kevin Fenzi, paraphrasing the Dude, 1998