[lug] Cisco 678 DSL modem free

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Sep 8 13:15:44 MDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 02:06:13AM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:
>The Cisco does this by changing the "WAN" light from blinking to steady.
>At least mine does, set up for PPPoA.  ????

I thought the steady light was that it had completed negotiations with the
DSLAM and the ATM interface was up, but had nothing to do with establishing
the connection to the ISPs router.

Sean
--
 Charlie Brown peddles his body for crack money while stealing Social Security
 checks and boosting automobiles in "BLAME IT ON THE MAN, CHARLIE BROWN."