[lug] Call for speakers!

Chris chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Fri Sep 8 15:27:24 MDT 2006

Hi, folks.

I've spoken with the people at the law school, and we'll be in room
307 through November.

I also don't have a speaker for next week's meeting.  If you know
something other people might be interested in, let me know!  And if
you know people who might have something interesting to say about
Linux or other free software, get us in touch with each other so we
can arrange something.

It doesn't have to be fancy; even 10 or 15-minute talks can be
worthwhile.  We've had times where a 20-minute talk turned into an
hour-long discussion.

Just to keep us all in the same place, I'd also like to hear what you
would like to see a talk on, because maybe someone else on the list
could talk about it.

--
epistemological humility
   - Chris Riddoch -