[lug] <OT> msn.com

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Sep 9 23:54:06 MDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 06:51:35PM -0600, Rob Nagler wrote:
>again.  It's so cheap to own your address as opposed to be tied to a
>particular ESP.  Most registrars will provide email for your domain
>for a very small fee.

Yeah, but all the good ones are taken now, all you can get is
clownpenis.fart

(see the following if you don't "get it")
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Live_commercial
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictitious_domain_name

Sean
--
 "I mean, I know we don't have any customers, but I thought that was a
 bad thing...  Not like, a business strategy."  -- _High_Fidelity_