[lug] Web wrapper for listproc?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Sep 22 14:44:15 MDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 01:54:21PM -0600, Craig Talbert wrote:
>Does anyone know if pre-written software that written to work with listproc to
>get list email online?  I'm hosting a few lists at CU that I'd like to use it
>on.  I searched all the usual places and didn't find anything.

I'd highly recommend using mailman for mailing lists, which includes an
extensive web interface for both management by users and admins, and a list
archive.  And it's included in most distros.

This is what the LUG mailing list uses.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 How does a girl like you get to be a girl like you?
                 -- _North_by_Northwest_