[lug] Hosting Question

dio2002 at indra.com dio2002 at indra.com
Fri Sep 29 16:44:17 MDT 2006

> not a big deal when you're surfing, but flaky reliability going the other
> way makes you look like an amateur project run out of some guy's basement.

I definitely don't want to look amateur!  Another good point.. makes the
liklihood of serving from home an extremely low possiblity.

It seems that serving professionally from home is really impossible unless
you want to spend a lot of money to get a dedicated line (T1 or something)
routed to your house.  Anyone out there have any experience with this kind
of arrangement?