[lug] Help a poor grad student out

Daniel Webb lists at danielwebb.us
Mon Oct 2 02:48:40 MDT 2006

I'm finishing up my dissertation but need a lot of computer power available to
finish my research simulations.  If any of you have free CPU power available
(everything is CPU-bound), and wouldn't mind giving me a Linux shell account
on a Intel machine with my home directory in a partition mounted exec, I would
be very happy.  This would be for the next few months, depending on how many
times I have to repeat things to get them right.  Having the transcode package
available would be nice too but not necessary.

Thanks,
Daniel