[lug] Help a poor grad student out

bgiles at coyotesong.com bgiles at coyotesong.com
Mon Oct 2 10:06:17 MDT 2006

I probably can't help since I often work from home and thus have
confidential information on my system, but somebody has to ask the obvious
question:

What's the contact information for your thesis advisor?

(Remember the good old days when we never had to worry about people
looking to turn PCs into spam-spewing zombies and kiddie porn servers?)

Bear