[lug] bug trackers with svn

Andrew Diederich andrewdied at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:19:31 MDT 2006

Hello BLUG,

  I'm looking at replacing an old StarTeam source control / bug
reporting system.  Svn is a current favorite since at least some of
development has used it before, it's maintained, you can get
documentation for it, etc.  This means I also get a new bug tracking
system, since we'll be (thankfully) dropping the StarTeam bug
tracking, too.

My first inclination is to go with trac (http://trac.edgewall.org).
1) I know it exists, 2) It integrates with svn, 3) It's written in
python, 4) The only guy I know who has used trac for bug tracking
integrated with svn likes it.

Has anyone else used trac successfully, or have a different favorite?

--
Thanks for the help,
 Andrew