[lug] bug trackers with svn

Jani Averbach jaa at jaa.iki.fi
Tue Oct 3 14:14:05 MDT 2006

On 2006-10-03 13:19-0600, Andrew Diederich wrote:
> My first inclination is to go with trac (http://trac.edgewall.org).
> 1) I know it exists, 2) It integrates with svn, 3) It's written in
> python, 4) The only guy I know who has used trac for bug tracking
> integrated with svn likes it.
>
> Has anyone else used trac successfully, or have a different favorite?

I have used it for few small groups of developers with attitude
"we-don't-like-bug-trackers".  After a while, they asked by themselves
if it could be installed for another project.

So we have been very happy with it, one really strong point is the
integrated wiki. Of course, YMMV.

BR, Jani

--
Jani Averbach