[lug] Highspeed in Nederland?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Oct 15 14:36:03 MDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 03:37:08PM -0600, Ken MacFerrin wrote:
>Anyone have experience/suggestions on good high speed providers in
>Nederland?  We're looking at a house there and reliable high speed is a

I've always thought that Nederland should be renamed Nerdland, but I guess
if they don't have much in the way of high speed access it probably
doesn't make sense.

Just sue the phone company to get back the 2 billion dollars in surcharges
they added because they were promising to provide FTT*, and then run your
own fiber.  :-)

Thanks,
Sean
--
 Get your data structures correct first, and the rest of the program will
 write itself.  -- David Jones