[lug] Serving XHTML as text/html

Matt Thompson thompsma at jilau1.colorado.edu
Tue Oct 31 14:19:39 MST 2006

The heavens stretched forth and George Sexton decreed the following on
or about 10/31/2006 01:34 PM:

> Matt Thompson wrote:
>>
>> Namely, my personal webpage is XHTML and is served as
>> application/xhtml+xml and for most modern browsers, that is fine.  Of
>> course, IE6 (dillo, lynx...)
>
> I noticed the other day that the W3.org group is going to revive work on
> the HTML standard. People aren't adopting XHTML.

Awww...nuts.  Oh well, I kinda found a way to serve HTML to IE.

Of course, then I found out IE7, at least, really doesn't like my CSS.
And it's at that point I think I might give up.  I thought my CSS was
pretty minor, but I guess not.

Thanks for all the help,
Matt

--
The mayfly lives only one day, and sometimes it rains. - Geo. Carlin
    Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/