[lug] Barcamp vs. installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Nov 6 18:22:23 MST 2006

Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 10:09:09PM -0700, David L. Anselmi wrote:
>
>>Less than a week to go and we're not conflicting with the NFL so you
>>have no excuse not to be there, right?  Well, if you do have an excuse
>
> You mean except for that it's been scheduled on the same day as Boulder
> Barcamp?

So how was the last barcamp?  I didn't see anything on it that made me
wish I was there but I would have liked to check it out.

If they had told me at the beginning of Sep what their date was I'd have
scheduled around them.  But by the time I heard it was too late.  I
don't think they care much about the installfest crowd anyway.

Is anyone thinking about the next barcamp date?  I'm hoping to have a
date for the next installfest soon.

I guess having to choose between many events is better than the opposite.

Dave