[lug] CLUE Installfest next Saturday: install or upgrade fed core 4->6?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Nov 8 17:19:59 MST 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 04:54:33PM -0700, David L. Anselmi wrote:
>The netboot FC5 didn't quite work and I may not have time to test FC6.
>So we may try it but it may be easier to just burn CDs.

We install pretty much all of our machines, including FC5 and FC6, from PXE
over the net.  It tends to work extremely well for me, and is blazingly
fast.  Our typical installs take around 5 minutes, but they also usually
are fairly minimal, installing only around 1GB of data.  Much faster than
CD installs though.

Sean
--
 gzip -666: Compression of The Beast.