[lug] Pointers Needed for Building Web Interface for PostgreSQL

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Mon Nov 27 14:10:17 MST 2006

I'm looking for pointers/examples on how to build a web interface to a
PostgreSQL database residing on a Fedora Core 5 system. I don't need
anything too involved at this point; I just want to see what's involved in
creating a simple interface that lets authorized users view records in a
form based view and edit certain fields.

The Googlits I've found so far seem to favor PHP, but I was hoping there's
something for Perl or even pgsql. Does anyone have any suggestions?

- Bill Thoen