[lug] So much for VMware

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Nov 29 10:25:42 MST 2006

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 05:55:56PM -0700, Collins Richey wrote:
>Yeah, but almost no one has a chipset that supports it.

The first system I got that supported VT virtualization was almost a
year ago.  That was a 900 series Pentium D.  These days, most Intel CPUs
support it.  The machine I built yesterday does, as does efm's laptop.  So,
it's not THAT uncommon.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 C-Kermit.  C-Kermit Run.  Run Kermit Run.  -- Sean Reifschneider, 2003
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/