[lug] Blog Software?

David Morris lists at morris-clan.net
Wed Dec 6 19:04:58 MST 2006

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 08:28:58PM -0500, Elyse M. Grasso wrote:
> I'm using Blosxom, which was written in Perl but I believe
> has a python variant or input mechanism or both. There are
> dozens of plugins to do all of the things you ask for and
> more. I haven't played with the password and registration
> facilities yet. Kind of moot without commenters...

Heh, how true.

Blosxom looks to be very close to what I'm looking for, but
I'd need to write a few plugins.  If it were written in
Python it'd be perfect.  Which leads, as you noted, to
PyBlosxom.  Too bad the list of plugins it has is less
spectacular.  More code to write, but probably the same
amount of work as I'm not overly familiar with Perl.

I'll have to look into both of those, thanks for the
suggestion.

--David