[lug] HTML terminal?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Dec 7 21:47:51 MST 2006

David Morris wrote:
[...]
> The real problem I'm trying to work around is systems that
> doesn't have a mechanism by which I can run an SSH client at
> all, ignoring the question of firewalls.

So that sounds like a box owned by someone else.  I'm not sure I'd put
my private key (SSH or otherwise) or passwords on such a box (I do have
an SSH key that I might use, but as soon as I got done with it I'd throw
it away).

I might use a SecureID or a smart card on such a box.  But not to type
anything that I didn't want logged.  Heck, probably not a smart card either.

Dave