[lug] 1920 x 1200 video cards

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Sat Dec 9 22:38:44 MST 2006

I believe I have a 1600x1200 Dell flat panel at work and another Dell 19"
CRT beside it in a dual head configuration.  I'm using a 256MB NVidia
GEForce FX5500 card with DVI and analog output.  I'm using the closed
source drivers and have had great luck with twin view.  I don't know about
1920x1200, but the 1600 is pretty fine for my eyes.

Chip