[lug] 1920 x 1200 video cards

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Sun Dec 10 16:48:59 MST 2006

dio2002 at indra.com wrote:
> thanks to any and all who have posted... it may save me some valuable time.
>
> i'm actually looking at that same dell monitor.  and it seems nvidia is
> probably the way to go on this.. fwiw, i don't need to use the dual
> display function.. as one large monitor this size is plenty sufficient for
> me :-).

and then the pull of a dual monitor set up attracts you (your non-tech
savvy sibling says, "what do I need to do dual monitor" and you think,
"hmm, I've never done it, shouldn't be too hard".  then you discover a
second monitor that's just begging to be used.  then you try it out and
find out, "hey it really isn't that hard" ...

Hugh