Postfix mail server (was: Re: [lug] Call for 2007 BLUG speakers)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Dec 14 17:30:29 MST 2006

On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 04:51:43PM -0700, dio2002 at indra.com wrote:
>How about setting up a rock solid postfix mail server with spam control
>(based upon the recent thread)?

One easy option is to get the vPostMaster install script and run it.  Those
two commands pull down a consolidate system of anti-spam, web control
panel and webmail, etc...  All using postfix as the mail server.  It's
probably the easiest way to set up a comprehensive mail server using
Postfix.  http://www.vpostmaster.com/ redirects to the page within
tummy.com that has more information.

Full disclosure: I designed it and implemented most of it.

Sean
--
 Program *INTO* a language, not *IN* it.
                 -- David Gries