[lug] blug mail as spam <ot>

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 21:12:07 MST 2006

Just an aside.

I use gmail, and the gmail spam filters are PDG - a few misses get
through, and there is the occasional false hit. Mail from BLUG is the
most common false hit, and it's rare.  I haven't done any analysis,
but I presume that the combination of BLUG and/or Boulder with other
elements in the mail makes such mail more prone to be marked as spam.

--
Collins Richey